Responding quickly to emergency situations
An emergency is, in most cases, unpredictable. This does not mean, however, that disaster recovery plans cannot be made to alleviate the impact that such an emergency would have.
In the case of an emergency, Vanguard’s mobile healthcare facilities can:
- Vastly reduce the time taken to restore vital patient services
- Provide a cost-effective alternative to outsourcing services to nearby hospitals
- Help to protect the hospital revenue
- Be deployed as self-contained ‘satellite’ facilities, remote from the scene of a flood or fire
- Build your reputation as forward-thinking problem solvers