Maintaining capacity during refurbishment
When embarking upon a refurbishment, building, service redesign or reconfiguration project, both long and short term. It is important to consider how high standards of patient care, efficiency, safety and surgical compliance can be maintained throughout the process.
Vanguard’s fleet of mobile healthcare facilities allow hospitals to:
- Offset reduction in capacity with a proven, viable solution
- Quickly establish interim services where compliance issues arise
- Maintain care standards and protect the ‘patient experience’
- Slash build and refurbishment times by seamlessly phasing mobiles into workflows
- Plan a programme of refurbishments in one go, at a reduced rate