Providing additional clinical capacity to meet changing demand
Whether due to a sudden spike in patient demand or because capacity at a hospital has decreased, NHS Trusts often need to find a quick and cost-effective, yet proven means by which to boost surgical and endoscopy capacity.
Providing additional capacity on the main hospital site is a tried and tested solution. Either as a standalone facility or attached to the main hospital via a covered walkway.
By deploying a Vanguard solution, hospitals can:
- Deploy a highly sophisticated alternative to permanent surgical and endoscopy facilities
- Increase capacity without outsourcing services to third party providers
- Keep procedures in-house, ensuring complete control of patient flow and costs: NHS patients treated by NHS staff on NHS premises
- Maintain consistently high-quality patient experiences
- Achieve desired outcomes quickly, efficiently and within budget